A quick prep work is all what one needs to make these wholesome , tasty dosas. They are perfect for a lazy weekend breakfast. I make them more often than the normal dosas as I just have to mix flours and its ready ! This is my entry for WBB- Healthy Eats, started by Dr Nandita of Saffron trail and hosted by Suganya of Tasty Palettes.
1. One cup of Whole wheat flour
2. One cup of Rice Flour
3.1 cup of finely chopped onions
4. One teaspoon of finely chopped ginger
5. 2-3 green chillies finely chopped
6. a few sprigs of chopped cilantro
7. Water,Salt and Oil
1. Mix all the ingredients with water in a bowl until the batter reaches a smooth consistency. Keep aside for 10 minutes so that it settles down and then start pouring the dosas.
2. I make them on an electric griddle so that I can make two at a time and most of them without oil . Serve hot with any chutney of your choice ! I served with Tomato Aava pachadi!